Image Map

Saturday, September 5, 2009

House Beautiful's Top Upholstered Headboard Picks

House Beautiful's website had an amazing selection of 16 of the best upholstered headboards. I loved 10 of them - and so in no particular order, here are the ones that I thought were fantastic. West Elm - The price on this one is great, and its got that modern, clean line feel to it. It's got a hint of masculine to it.Urban Outfitters. Here is another one with a great price tag. There are other color options as well at their website.

TRISTRAM MYLIUS FOR THE CONRAN SHOP. This one is super Hollywood Regency, super glamorous.
Oly Studio. I just love this one. The shape is stunning, I love the feet and nailheads on it as well.
http://www.laneventure.com/ Super romantic.

Jonathan Adler.


From Grace Home Furnishings. Glamour, luxe, rich.
Drexel Heritage. Beautiful tufting with a major romantic vibe.

Century Furniture. Love this bamboo and fabric combo.

ANKASA FOR BALLARD DESIGNS. Pretty stunning!

1 comment:

  1. That bamboo and fabric headboard is to die for! It is so chic and would love to put that in my bedroom. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?