Image Map

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Happy and Cheery Bathroom

How fantastic is this bathroom? I love the color combination of the purple, yellow, and then the orange 70's vibe rug. I would have never thought to throw this combo together - and I think that's another reason why I am drawn to it - its not ordinary.

As I do like to make adjustments - I would probably switch out the shabby chic mirror above the tub. This bathroom deserves "cheery glam!" I would love to see a great vintage poster framed in a great orange and purple tiled frame, or a fantastic piece of fabric in a fun and colorful print in a sleek, silver frame.

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING the yellow and purple combo. I have not seen it like that before and it looks sooooooo fresh!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever-I would love to see a framed piece of art tying together some of these colors.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?