Image Map

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Pier 1 Lamp Sale -

Pier 1 is having a bargain of a lamp sale! The last thing I need right now is a lamp, but if I did -- I would check these out. http://www.pier1.com/ Love the hammered base, and the round shape of it! Now $32.48
Now $29.99

I absolutely love this one. I love the base and the shade. It's got a Chinois feel to it, and the blue and white painting looks so rich. A steal at $42.48



This is a wonderful floor lamp. Now $129.98


This lamp is so abstract and cool. This will definitely add an element of funk to your space. Now $42.48

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I've had my eye on the teal-shaded one forever! Now's the perfect time to get it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about pier 1, but they do have some great finds! thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Pier One has some great finds like these.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?