Image Map

Thursday, October 8, 2009

All About Pink! Breast Cancer Month!

This is a double feature.... First here is our "All About Pink" fashion accessory for the day in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. It's a silk floral pin from Diane James. And, secondly I wanted to thank everyone at Diane James for sending this exact gorgeous pin to me, as a thank you gift! It is so gorgeous and happy and I absolutely love it. I have a velvet lined drawer in my dresser filled with my accessories, but this one is too pretty to tuck away. http://www.dianejameshome.com/


Please make sure to check out CVS's website to learn how to give your own "Breast Self Exam" here: http://www.cvshealthresources.com/topic/breastexam

2 comments:

  1. We're so happy you love the pin! We also have on dianejameshome.com a pink peace rose in a glass bubble bowl, the profits of which we donate to breast cancer research. Thanks for mentioning us on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! I wore the pin 2 nights ago!! I wore this high waisted black skirt that needed a belt, so I put a black belt with it, and covered the buckle with the rose. It was stunning! Thank you again! Have a great weekend - and thanks for letting me know about the breast cancer pink peace rose!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?