Image Map

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pretty Dresses at BCBG

I like BCBG, I don't love it, but I like it. It's pretty safe for the most part, but the fit is good, and its usually on point with trend. I found some gorgeous dresses on their site, that I actually really, really love. So, kudos to Mr. Azria! What do you think? Love me a great little sequin number.


Love a great sweater dress too. Especially since this could be made work appropriate by layering underneath a button-down blouse or a long sleeve shirt with appropriate shoes.
Cut-out sexy!

I want to wear this to a wedding. I absolutely love it. I am not usually a red person, but this is gorgeous and looks so rich!

1 comment:

  1. The sequin dress is great, the neckline is so flattering. And the backk - va va voom!

    You should vote BCBG in the Shop It To Me Battle of the Brands contest. You could win a Marc by Marc Jacobs wristlet as a bonus for voting. Go here: http://bit.ly/ZKmZ7

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?