Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great Kids Rooms!

Everyone around me is either pregnant, just had a baby, trying for a baby, or wants a baby! So - to inspire all of these wonderful people in my life.... here are some great kids rooms from baby to teenager bedrooms - here are some great finds! What a fun and interesting headboard.
This is a great space. Lot's of play room, and that rolling ladder leads to such a fun secret spot.

Designed by Jonathan Adler - so girly and fun! Super kitschy. I love this.

I really love love love this bedding, it's still girly - but its got a cool vibe with the zebra print.

This is full on trend! The color combo and toile is beautiful and love that pillows that were made.





A great room for a cool kid that can grow into this room. Once he gets a little bit older, just lose the stuffed animals and the room total adjusts!


This is such a sweet baby room. If I had a little baby girl, this would be pretty close to what I would want from the colors, to the side chair, the hanging lighting lamp.... it all works! So precious!

3 comments:

  1. WOW WHAT A DESIGNS KEEP IT UP. I AM GIVING YOU A SUGGESTION.SUPER, IF U DONE YOUR DECORATION WITH SPORTS BEDDING.

    Sports Bedding Store online for kids bedding & Teens Bedding. offering you mlb bedding/NCAA/NFL/NBA/NASCAR team Bedding Sets, Comforters, Blankets and Pillows at Discount Prices.

    mlb bedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second bedroom. I want to sleep in that loft at the top of that long ladder. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NFL-Bedding.com has a huge selection of NFL Bedding, NFL Logo Bedding, NFL Blankets, NFL Pillows, NFL Comforters, NFL Drapes, NFL Valance, NFL Bean Bags at Discount prices.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?