Image Map

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vintage Clip-On Earrings

Well, I rarely talk about my life on my blog - its more of just a journal for me of the things I like.... Anyway, I recently started a new job, its actually a dream job and I love what I am doing - but I must say, its hard and demanding and by the end of the day I am absolutely exhausted. So, with that being said - today I decided that I would do my absolute favorite thing. Go thrift shopping in Long Beach. It is my favorite alone time activity. I space out, think about absolutely nothing, and don't answer my phone or check my BBM or texts. I zone out. It's amazing.

So, of course I hit up my favorite spots. I scored some great finds - and even got these 3 pairs of clip-on vintage earrings (at less than $2 a pair!). I love how glam they are. It's funny because they actually make me think of my grandma because she only wears clip-ons as she has a fear of getting her ears pierced.

Anyway - enough babble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?