Image Map

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guess where this stuff is from

I haven't been on this store in quite some time, nor their website. But, I found some really great stuff at really great prices. Pieces here feel one of a kind, they don't feel so massed produced. So, if you don't go to thrift stores or flea markets, you can get that personal vibe here.


I'm really into Ombre, if you couldn't tell....
Love this rug. So pretty.

This mirror is so rich looking. It reminds me of this belt buckle that my mom has that is stunning.
Another great rug. Such fun colors!






These two porcelain figurines look like they came straight from the Rose Bowl flea market. I just adore them.
Really good looking sofa.
Give up? Pier 1. I think there stuff looks pretty good if you ask me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?