Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yay! Spring Fashion!

For those of you who know me - you know that I love shorts, short skirts and HATE winter garb. I like flouncy skirts and amazing Spring and Summer get ups. So - I was very pleased to take a peak at the Marc by Marc Jacobs early Spring collection at Shopbop. Here are a couple faves: love this jacket - I have a belt like that already - easy, and its Marc Jacobs. Cool.
Super cute top. I'd love to see it with a dark and clean skinny ankle jean and some heals. I love the puckering at the sleeve. Making it so girly.
I would love to have this dress for a shower or a lovely brunch.
I absolutely love black-tie ish short dresses. These are super hard to come by, so I think they probably are more appropriate at "black-tie optional" events.
images via www.shopbop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?