Image Map

Saturday, March 13, 2010

White - Straight lined - End tables

So - its been a little while since I blogged last - lots of things have been going on. And -- my computer has been acting a little under the weather lately. I think its time for a new laptop....

Anyway.... so to get ready for my new posts, I started clearing out my saved images and realized how many pics I had of white end tables/night stands. I just love them!

Designed by Katie Ridder (above) and one of my faves.....

Above is from Good Bones Great Pieces


image via Flickr

Image via apartment therapy.

4 comments:

  1. I too love white night tables, I find I am definately drawn to them! Clean and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving your delicious blog! Will be following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful. I just bought a second hand side table and I'm going to paint it white! It should be beautiful!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?