Image Map

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ruffles, Ruffles Everywhere

There is a part of me that wants to incorporate something SUPER girly and over the top in my apartment, but I don't know what and I don't know where. I am however really digging these ultra-frilly ruffled options that have been quite popular lately. Here are a few things that are calling me. Urban Outfitters curtains. These are a favorite. I always check them out on line and then end up just leaving that page and losing focus! LOL.
Papillion linen box spring cover from Layla Grace. The ruffles are a little more tailored with the pleating. It has a crisper look to it.

Pom Pom @ Home bed skirt at Layla Grace. These have a shabbier chic feel to them.


Shower curtains @ Layla Grace. Great wide layering affect. I think a shower curtain would be a great place to incorporate the ruffle. The hot pink and the orange are speaking to me. LOL.



Table cloth also at Layla Grace.
Laundry bags at Layla Grace. (Other color options available).

Bedding - Urban Outfitters. This also has matching shams. Love it!.

Flamenco bed skirt (other color options available). Pine Cone Hill


Anthropologie shower curtain. So happy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ruffles!!! Please do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! i just dont know where.... if i bomb my bathroom... maybe ill do something in there. you are sooo funny! i am laughing at how late you were up reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?