Image Map

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Echo isn't only for scarves....

I just finished reading the October issue of House Beautiful and came across these throw blankets by Echo. I had no idea Echo designed more than just scarves. They have an entire home department that includes bedding, towels, shower curtains, stationary, benches and even wallpaper. I immediately fell in love with the throw blankets (and well priced at $60 -- they feel very Missoni to me!) and can't decide.... My home has lots of turquoise... But the neutrals would work in my bedroom, but the hot pink is just gorgeous! Oh decisions.



Also - I loved this Tailored Zebra wallpaper also available at Echo and its available in multiple color ways.

3 comments:

  1. Love! I haven't received my copy of House Beautiful yet, can't wait to take a peak!! The wallpaper is quite stunning :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good! I am becoming quite a fan of the new HB editor as well.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?