Image Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hornbeck Interior Designers Love!

Twitter is an amazing marketplace filled with talented, creative, and friendly people. I recently discovered Nancy Manning of Hornbeck Interior Designers (of Redondo Beach) and they really have a talented team. I absolutely love their landscape designs - and can't wait for the day that I am not an apartment dweller so that Nancy can help me dream big like the below images. How gorgeous are these fountains (above)?!? Those mini subway tiles of greens and blues are unreal. This is so calming and soothing.
Wouldn't it be amazing to sit at this table and lounge in these chairs (above) with friends and bottles of wine?

This would be a great out door dining room for entertaining. The space is so beautiful ... all you need for a little decoration would be citronella candles!


I am a sucker for bar carts - and this one is amazing!!

This is such a great living space - super glammed out and crisp. It's got a cool mid-century feel to it.

To reach Nancy - reach her HERE on Twitter or, contact Hornbeck Interior Designers Here

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Hallie - I can't thank you enough for putting Don's and my work on your super glam blog. We are thrilled and very grateful! - Nancy (@DzineThrone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! But, don't thank me, I'm so glad I got to see your work - it's amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outdoor fireplace is so fabulous - I'm a house dweller but still don't have a space like this to curl up to on a cooler day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That living room is fabulous! Love the curvy couch!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?