Image Map

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What to Pair with the Nate Berkus Coffee Table

One of my wonderful readers emailed me (let me know if I can post your name) for some advise on her Nate Berkus (HSN) coffee table that she has in her living room.... What end tables would work with this table? So... I did some research!

The budget is $500 and the ones she currently has are the wrong scale (too large). I love gold coffee tables, and gold bamboo is a serious weakness!

My thought process behind this...
1. Any shape will work, but I'd love to see round to off set the rectangle shape - but its not mandatory.
2. With gold you can do anything - you can continue and do more gold and go way glam -- or a gorgeous wood or painted piece would be fab. Your options are quite extensive.
So.... here is what I came up with, my personal favorites are #'s - 1, 3, and 5. What do you think?



1. Horchow - Fretwork and Cane side table ($199) - additional 25% off for 1 day

2. Overstock.com - Wooden cube ($324.99)

3. Overstock.com - Wood twist cube ($199.99)

4. Horchow - Rustic side table ($199) - additional 25% off for 1 day

5. World Market - Raja Round Table ($119.99)

6. Ballard - Bornova Side Table ($199)

7. World Market - Hadnan End Table ($169.99)

8. Burke Decor - Hourglass ($199) - available in multiple color ways

9. West Elm - Parson's Side Table ($199)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for posting so many great options! And thanks so much for putting so much thought into this! Will send pictures of the final product! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure and you are so welcome!! keep me posted on the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like 9 a lot too - its a mini parsons desk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8! I like 8! (how come I'm the only one? haha)

    (ps Loving your bloggy blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah! well i do like all of em, since i picked em! hahaha. so glad you are enjoying!!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?