Image Map

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Decorate with it, and then eat it!

A good friend of mine is planning Thanksgiving dinner for the first time and wants it to be perfect! 
I was up front and told her I wasn't her best phone call for the menu.  
But for the table decor.... I could definitely help.  
She wants budget friendly and easy: 
Solution - decorate with bright colored fruit in interesting bowls. 
When you are done with Thanksgiving - you can have your decor for a snack :) !

I think three of these on a buffet table would be awesome.
image via Always Blogsmaid

These are soo cute and sweet.  You can just line up a few of these baskets and done!  I
mage via Always Blogsmaid

image via Shelter Pop

Image via The White Petal

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. Especially the floating apples. Its contemporary but not too fussy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    And just found your site and love it!

    www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?