Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Putting my living room together - need feedback!

Well, I FINALLY painted my living room last weekend!! It took forever - but I am pleased with the results. I think I went to Sherwin Williams 4 times and Home Depot twice. awesome.

Now - these pics are a bit messy... but I wanted your opinion!

What do you think?
There is no better critiquing than from those who follow blogs - so keep me posted!
(constructive and positive is always appreciated)


WARNING: You will be seeing pics of this space a lot while I'm putting it all together and needing input!

7 comments:

  1. Love the pillows and love the hyde!! I think something with a dark color would really hold the room down. I deep brown or deep deep plum...maybe 2 larger pillows to put behind the zig zag ones (that look totally missoni, love!)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for painting. I've painted before and it stops being fun after about five mins. The color is soothing. I like it lots. Love those big windows behind your sofa. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks great! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comments! If you have any further suggestions.... I am ALL ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this post Hallie?? Your living room is flippin amazing. The lamps, the crazy amazing wondow...I die!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?