Image Map

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Color combo: Grey, White, and Gold!

My absolute favorite color combination is grey + white + gold.  The gold is a bit unexpected, and it really makes a beautiful statement.  It is the perfect play on neutrals.    

 (I'ts also the combo for my bedroom and foyer - pics to come!) 

This image here is the actual inspiration pic I've been using for my bedroom.  

Absolutely love the gold hardware.  Image via Decorpad
Image via Decorpad.  
Delightful bedroom designed by Thom Felicia
Room designed by Vicente Wolf
image via House Beautiful (PS - I want EVERYTHING in this room.... the rug, coffee table, mirror) 
designed by Nate Berkus
Image via Scandinavian Chic
Image via Decorpad
image via Houzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?