Image Map

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Setting your holiday table... budget friendly.

Whenever I have my girlfriends over for drinks, cheese board night, dinner... I always set my table.  It's silly, but I have a drawer in my living room with table linens and vintage fabrics that I feel its a waste if I don't bring it out!

For holiday entertaining, I am not the biggest fan of specific "Christmas" or "Hanukkah" wares as that means you only get to use it once throughout the year.  A great idea is to buy table linens that will work for other occasions, that you can jazz up according to the festivity.  For instance, you can make something feel more wintery by the floral arrangements or the place setting you use.  It's really all about how you accessorize it!

Here are my favorites from World Market.




1 comment:

So... Tell me... What do you think?