Image Map

Monday, December 27, 2010

Vintage inspired glassware

I love beautiful glasswares, especially high-balls and tumblers in vintage inspired colors.  
There really are some great options to choose from. 

16 oz Bangle Tumblers from Pier 1.  My glasses are from Pier 1 and I love them (different style though) .  If you are looking for glasses I'd hit up Pier 1 first, they have great options.

Anthropologie - $8

Hobnail glasses - Anthropologie $10

7 pc set Macys.com $24.99

World Market $11.96 for set of 4

Pier1.com 

Villeroy & Boch @ Macys.com $14.50 each

Villeroy & Boch @ Macys.com 

4 comments:

  1. milk glass hobnail is a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some glassware designs are made to be placed in china cabinets, others are made for everyday use. Be careful when choosing your glassware that it is functional and appropriate for the purpose in which you plan to use it.

    Personalized Pint Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tutorial is very helpful for a first timer like me, by the way if you could have given a tutorial on creating a free website, it would have been very helpful for newbies like me.
    Thank you
    engraved wine bottle gifts

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?