Image Map

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

14 days of Romance: Candles: Day 9


I'm a big fan of candles.  I have them in pretty much every single room in my home.  
What could be more romantic than a flickering flame?

So - Day  9 of our 14 Days of Romance is dedicated to beautiful candles.  
What is your favorite?

Agent Provocateur Candle set
Voluspa available at Bloomingdales

Cire Trudon available at Barneys

D.L. & Co. available at Barneys
Nambe copper candle votive available at Bloomingdales
Voluspa available at Bloomingdales

2 comments:

  1. i actually have the AP strip candle - i sometimes turn it round when relatives come as its a bit naughty!
    hee hee!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny!! I'd probably do the same.... or maybe not ;)

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?