Image Map

Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Crush: Waterleaf Interiors

Jill Johnson and Suzanne Ascher make the amazing team behind Waterleaf Interiors - and they have some serious style. They are a design duo that really give off the California Charm in home decor.  Waterleaf also has a retail store in the heart of Manhattan Beach that sells vintage items, accessories, furniture, and custom upholstered pieces.    Check out their site HERE

How amazing is that turquoise wicker chair?!?

I absolutely love that dresser. Like, I want it - with the chair of course!

The mixing of patterns and colors in this bedroom is dreamy.  Big fan of this room!


A shot from their Retail location. 


5 comments:

  1. All of those deco detailed credenzas makes me appreciate good solid design.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice!

    =)
    http://whereorwhat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these spaces, and the first image has been saved to my dream home file for a while!! This style is definitely up my alley :)
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?