Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2009

Juliska







A few months ago when my mom was in town we went to Neimans and went down the escalator to the home and decor section and this is when I realized I need to meet the right guy so I can register for Juliska tableware.

This stuff is brilliant, as its absolutely beautiful, and you can put it in the dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer without damaging -- yet it looks like fine and fancy china and glassware. Now, as much as I love collecting vintage pieces and mixing and matching (see April 16th's post) this is just easy - and you can still get that mix and match, original look. The pieces look delicate and rich.

So, Miss Juliska - if you happen to read this - out of appreciation for the free press, please send the Amelia Cake dome and Pedestal Set. Thankyouverymuch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?