Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Urban Outfitters.



I gotta give a round of applause to Urban Outfitters. They have some fantastic home decor, at budget friendly prices. Now, they are partners with Anthropologie (which I must add totally nails it with their home decor products) but it's too bad most of these products are only on the web, and not in the actual retail locations. My Nana Anna always said, "Half a loaf is better than none." So - with that - enjoy the web.

I especially loved their Zoe Studded Pouf. Two of these would be especially great under an entry way table and used for extra seating when you have lots of guests, or put on either side of a credenza. Only $138 each!
I also posted up this kitschy Owl shaped pitcher $18. Retro is very in right now, and I love a good piece with lots of tongue-in-cheek attitude to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?