Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Reading Material


There are some great Books out there that can really inspire you! One of my favorite things to do is grab a huge coffee table book and sit with a cup of lemonade and sprawl out on the couch with my inspiration notebook and my laptop.

Here are my top faves:
--Nate Burkus - "Home Rules"
--Jonathan Adler -"My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Live"
--Regency Redux -by Emily Eerdmans
--Kelly Wearstler - "Modern Glamour: The Art of Unexpected Style"
--Palm Springs Weekend: The Architecture and Design of a Midcentury Oasis
--In the Pink: Dorothy Draper--America's Most Fabulous Decorator
--Living with Design by David Hicks and Nicholas Jenkins
check 'em out and I'll keep you posted on more! There are so so many!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?