Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Table Settings







I have really started to appreciate table settings and their arrangements. I'm turning 28 years old and I still have my dishes from college - So, with that being said I am completely starting over and the search has been awesome. My entire place is accented with gold touches - like i have a beautiful gold wheat stack coffee table with a glass top, the knobs on the credenza are gold, so gold is a special little hint of pizazz in my place (some people choose chrome, silver- I went more glam and girly. So - now that I have completely gone off topic.... My casual china wear is all gold accented. Everything has gold rims on it to tie it all together and the main focus of colors in clear glass, white china, and hints of turquoise poking thru. (As the blog posts continue - you will notice, I have an obsession with Turquoise).

I think its great to mix and match china patterns and serving pieces and then tie them together with something in common whether it be color, rim , shape, all florals, whatever it is you fancy - for me its gold with accents of turquoise.

See above for some ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?