Image Map

Monday, May 11, 2009

For The Love of Turquoise

My favorite color is Turquoise. I love blue-er turquoise as much as I love a more teal-like turquoise. I grew up near the Ocean and my entire family has blue eyes (Sorry, Dad - I win!) , I find it soothing yet vibrant and forward. I know this is weird - but its a color that calls to me. (I swear I am not nuts!)

So - I have found a grouping of examples that I adored and wanted to share. If you ever see fantastic Turquoise anything! Please email to me - Hallie_TheGlamLamb@yahoo.com http://www.1stdibs.com/



Room designed by Jonathan Adler for Designer Liz Lange. I love the color combo of black white and hot hits of turquoise.


Kelly Wearstler for Bergdorf Goodman. I love this - it's so Boho Glam.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?