Image Map

Friday, May 1, 2009

In a town called Burlingame, there is a store...

About 30 minutes South of San Francisco is Burlingame. A small town with beautiful homes, great restaurants and a fantastic shopping strip with wonderful boutiques. I think it was destiny that I stopped into Willa Home. Besides the store being awesome with fantastic new, vintage, and antique accessories - the staff there was beyond wonderful. Lisa and her dog, Alfie greet you with so much charm and helpful-ness, you just don't want to leave.

The majority of the store reminds me of "Romantic-Glam." Lots of nude and beiges, and beautiful paintings and gold gilded mirrors. She also had great lighting options including: chandeliers, lamps, and sconces. Willa Home would also be a fantastic destination to find a great gift for someone special, or a fantastic hostess gift. There were great candles and diffusers, serving pieces, and even a great selection of jewelry (They even have Juliska -- need I say more).

Willow Home - 1414 Burlingame Ave. Burlingame, CA 94010 650-375-0650 or http://www.thepickledhutch.blogspot.com/


I love this tongue-in-cheek Camel Garden Stool. He can be used for a side table, extra seating, or just a fun accessory. I love how silly this piece is.
I adore this artichoke lamp on such a serious piece of antique. It adds laughter to the set up.


The outside

Willa Home interior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?