Image Map

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Foot Sculptures?!?! I am disturbed!!!

I never blog about what I dislike. There is always a first for everything. Here it goes.

Have you noticed the foot sculptures that several of the leading interior designers are pushing? I don't freakin get it! I don't know if I am disturbed because I hate my feet, or what... but, I am beyond confused on this one..

These feet sculptures are popping up with Kelly Wearstler, Jonathan Adler, even Urban Outfitters has some... I do understand kooky interior design - I am a true believer in head turning pieces, but this fetish, isn't for me.


Waterproof Wellie Vase by Maxim Velcovsky www.urbanoutfitters.com Roller Stop by Harry Allen www.urbanoutfitters.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?