Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rosanna Inc.

Finding the perfect gift can be so difficult. Clothing can be too personal, a picture frame is sort of lame, and a gift card is completely impersonal.

So, leave it to me. I found the perfect site. Rosanna Inc. http://www.rosannainc.com/ is a fantastic site for the girly people in your life... Mom, Sister, Best Friend, Cousin, Grandma, etc... Or even, the perfect hostess gift. The site is filled with different types of tableware and entertainment serving pieces that are fun, feminine and best of all... not outrageous on price.
Here are a few of my favorites:


Rococo Noir Collection - I would love to see this collection mixed with whites and hot pink!
La Patisserie Collection.

Calling Birds

White Pedestals

Red Dots Collection

Kings Road Collection - this collection is also on sale - 20% off.

Cioccolato collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?