Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Time - Mexican Inspired. Bring out the cold beer!

It's finally HOT and SUNNY in Los Angeles! I can't believe how long I have been waiting for this! Summer time makes me think of lazy beach days and chill get-to-gethers. I found an awesome website - http://www.directfrommexico.com/ which had some great fun pieces to add a summer feel to your home, your soirees... Here are some of my favorites! Palm Tortilla Basket with Lid - This is great to keep things covered, and not blow away. And its festive.
Talavera Pitcher

Large clear Glass Hanging Star - I would love 3 or 4 of these staggered at different heights, but grouped together.


Talavera Flower Pot with Base Dish



Blue and White Talavera Flower Pots - Set of 3




Mexican Bread Bowl -- cute!

Large Ornate Tin Star Fixture (again, this would look awesome grouped in multiples as well)

Corona Bucket! Why not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?