Image Map

Thursday, June 25, 2009

White Never Goes Out of Style

To me, white is: clean, refreshing, traditional, modern, fashionable, crisp, organized, layered... the list can go on and on. It looks like it would be hard to maintain, but I have this feeling that it isn't. See, I will only have a white duvet. I have a dog.... I need to know that I can throw it in the washing machine with some bleach and call it a day. So, how hard can white be?? Well... Unless the fabric isn't bleach friendly.



How serene is this?? I love the chaise lounge. I'd make someone sit there with my and talk to me while I took a bath.





I absolutely adore this. I love the traditional white/gray marble counter top with the modern square sinks. Yet the sinks don't look that modern - it's like they almost have a farm-style feel to them. And of course, I love the 3 crystal pendant lights hanging. Perfection!


Chesterfield Headboard. Chesterfields always look so forward and modern in white, I think. It look great.


Stunning. I love the black flooring here. I don't know if its an epoxy or a hard wood, but It really sets the stage perfectly.




Glamour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?