Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bone In-lay Furniture

I have discussed in the posts before, about show stopping pieces. Pieces that stand on their own, are dramatic and stunning. Bone In-lay furniture is such.

Bone In-lay furniture usually comes from India, and has the worldly - boho chic vibe that I absolutely adore. It really has so much charm and character, and the detailing on these pieces are gorgeous and intricate. It's also one of those styles when mixed, adds a really cool layer. For instance, if you put it in a super modern space - it will soften the edges and make it that much cooler. Or if you put it in a more traditional setting, it will funk it up a bit. Coffee table - From H.D. Buttercup in Culver City, CA
Moorish Chest from www.wisteria.com Wouldn't this be a stunning bedroom piece?!

www.grahamandgreen.co.uk I love these. The bright blue and white color combo is stunning.


via www.fourwallsandaroof.com

www.wisteria.com

From Elle Decor. I love this room for a million reasons!!!

Interior Designer - Carlton Varney

1 comment:

  1. I love these pieces. I have been debating on one of the Wisteria mirrors. They are very well priced.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?