Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

John Robshaw

I love John Robshaw. His textiles are beautiful. They have a worldly charm, and give the vibe of being a well traveled foot. He travels the world, being inspired in places such as India, Uzbekistan, and Africa. I was browsing thru his site this morning, and found some things I really liked and wanted to share with you.

Enjoy and let me know what your favorites are too! http://www.johnrobshaw.com/

Turquoise quilt. Would love this thrown over the edge of a bed. Especially if the bedding was all white - and added this punch of color.
Stone Circle Pillow

Madura Vista Dog Pillow


Earth Euro Pillow

Circus - Elephant Pillow

Topiary Pillow

Marigold Pillow - love, love, love!!!
Lapis Pillow
Diggi Coral Bedroom Collection

Aqua Pillow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?