Image Map

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KWiD Designs Great Bars in So. Cal.

Tonight I had a drink at the Avalon Hotel. I can't believe it was my first time there and I literally live 5 blocks away!! It was a true Kelly Wearstler experience. Sleek and clean, yet not a detail missed. I have been to a couple of other boutique hotels that she has designed - and their bars always are great. And no, I don't have a drinking problem. Seriously.

So, here are some great shots (no pun intended) from some great hotels in my neck of the woods that she has designed!
Citron Bar at the Viceroy - Palm Springs, CA
Bar at the Viceroy - Santa Monica, CA
Blue on Blue - Avalon Hotel - Beverly Hills, CA

2 comments:

  1. I have been to Citron, but not the other two. I am usually the designated driver- my husband is the lush, so he usually picks the bars to go to. However, after seeing these beauties, maybe it is my turn to choose ;p.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of hers-I know that is sacreligious!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?