Image Map

Friday, July 17, 2009

Marston and Langinger

Last night I went thru my inspiration notebooks. It's one of my favorite things to do. I am almost about to start my 3rd book. I keep a 3-inch, 3-ring binder of all my favorite things I see. I also am nuts enough - that it has dividers sectioning off themes. Then each page is put into a clear protective sleeve so that they don't get messy and wrinkled. I love looking back an seeing what I liked then, and seeing if my taste has changed. Ok... As I write this, I am realizing just how nuts I am. Ha! (Christine, if you are reading this - you must be laughing!)

One page I came across was the Marston and Langinger glasses that were featured in the March 2008 issue of House Beautiful. They've been around for a bit, but I just love them. They come in sets of 6, and are so charming. http://www.marston-and-langinger.com/










0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?