Image Map

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wisteria's Hot Picks.

I have always liked Wisteria. I've never actually ordered anything, but I still enjoy looking at their pieces on their website and mail catalog. Everything feels really one of a kind, which is a really important attribute in home decor. I hate that big-box feeling of every piece being from Pottery Barn. I love the mixing it up. But, not everyone has the time to go to a flea market, or take the time to dig thru Ebay and Craigslist. So, here are some pieces from Wisteria that I thought were great and original (http://www.wisteria.com/)
I love this chaise lounge! Love it! Love it! Love it!

A mirrored cube... This would be a great side table, or pair two of them together to make a coffee table. Very cool.
Would love to see 3 or 4 of these pendant lights in a kitchen setting.

This style mirror has been seen in MaterniLiz Lange's New York apartment designed by Jonathan Adler.

I love this chair, either as a desk chair, or a set for a dining room. The back of it with its curves really interests me. Its unique yet classic all wrapped into one.
A very cool garden stool.

1 comment:

So... Tell me... What do you think?