Image Map

Sunday, September 20, 2009

If I Could Only Choose One Store to Shop At....

If money were no object and I could only pick one store to shop at, I'd fly to Atlanta and go to the fantastically dreamy - Pieces. I'd pick rich antiques, stunning mid-century modern and vintage finds for my home that were gorgeous and and fun and made you smile each time you looked at them.

My selection would include chinoiserie finds mixed with French Louis XIV chairs with bamboo and rattan. I'd add pops of color and whimsical chandeliers and accent pieces.

Owner, Lee Kleinhelter is probably the coolest chick in the whole world with a sense of style up there with Wearstler, so of course, every piece is amazing. Definitely check out her website - http://www.piecesinc.com/ You will just love her taste. Here is what I'd be filling my truck up with:



Would love this chandelier in a breakfast nook.







Would love to have these on either side of my bed. They are just stunning. This is exactly what I would want.








I would love to have this little bench in my bathroom. It's darling. It's actually painted metal. Pretty cool. I would have never thought to have painted a metal piece before.

2 comments:

  1. Great eye! I love all of these pieces, especially the Chinois lamp and end tables. Love your blog, Hallie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada-Marie! I just found your blog - and I am officially hooked!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?