Image Map

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Craigslist LA has some AMAZING Bamboo Furniture

I love Craigslist just as much as the next person, but sometimes I get so frustrated with it. BUT, definitely not today. Check out these 3 awesome pieces. My search word to find these beauties was "vintage bamboo" and this is what came up. Wouldn't this entertainment center be amazing if it were re-finished in a high-gloss white and made a lavish bar out of it? It's $100 and I think that if it were done right, it would be pretty special. Contact: sale-ycmtn-1405955540@craigslist.org for more detailed information
I am in love with this dresser, and wish that I needed a dresser, because it is such a perfect price -- $100, and I have a great furniture painter who would charge around $300 to high-gloss paint this piece. I hope someone takes this piece and absolutely cherishes it. For more info. email: sale-gbnjk-1404901456@craigslist.org.
And another amazing dresser. This one is priced at $200, it looks to be in perfect condition, and I love those knobs. sale-vgwtf-1400846126@craigslist.org for more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?