Image Map

Thursday, November 19, 2009

3 White Rooms with totally different looks.

I thought each of these rooms below were really interesting in their own ways, but all carried 1 thing in common - a strong usage of white. The White Romantic: This room is clean and feminine with hints of funky with the interesting purple and white rug, the array of pillows, and the bamboo chair. It's soft with edge. I feel like the girl that owns this room probably loves Anthropologie.
The Funky White The white here is dominating the walls, flokati rug, and the interesting shaped side table. But this has some funk and soul to it with the pops of color in the pillows, side chairs, garden stool and mantel. It's very creative.

The Gypsy Boho White: The white in this room is in the walls, flooring, sofa cushions, and accent chair. But the difference here is its use of golds, wood, and that amazing rug and pillows. I am dying over that rug actually. Is that a raya rug? I actually think a rug like that in my living room would totally work perfectly. If only I knew where to find one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?