Image Map

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Lovely Petite Bedroom

This room really gives big impact for being on the small side. I love how balanced it is, especially with those stunning gold mirrors on either side of the bed with the mod lamps. Its dramatic without being over the top. I really like how the crown molding is painted a dark chocolate. It's just a little detail that give a good punch. The pale aqua walls are great and so is the creamy clean bedding. This room is earthy yet glamorous and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I love that dark border at the ceiling. Almost looks like a thick grosgrain ribbon! I just gave The Glam Lamb a blog award -- stop by to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet!! Thank you for the award! I am truly honored and a huge fan of your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the bed is in front of the window. How do "we" (that means you) feel about that? :)

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?