Image Map

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ever heard of Beaumont?!

On the way to Palm Springs (coming from LA) is a little town called Beaumont. Beaumont has a street lined with vintage shops and antique malls - all with the sweetest shop owners that just want to give you tid bits of history with all of their products. And one of these shops has a picture of Jonathan Adler in there shopping... buying random quirky items.


This amazing green bamboo sofa table was $45. Wish I had a need and a place for it!


2 comments:

  1. Nope I have never heard of Beaumont, but I am putting it on my road trip list - think Thelma and Louise with a large bank account and a huge u-haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome!! you are going to have the best time! If you need recs let me know!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?