Image Map

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Matchy Matchy... Pairs of Lamps

I love pairs of lamps. I feel like they act as anchors. I love matching lamps in bedrooms, or on consoles - they just make sense and pull it all together. Here are some of my favorites.... Love the whole green painted furniture with the pair of lamps and the glass bottles. So sweet and pretty.
Image via Alkemie (above). How great are those pops of yellow?
Image via Jonathan Adler. You've got a pair of x-benches and a pair of lamps and a pair of sofas - usually I am not a fan of this many pairs 0 but it all works here!





Designer: Palmer Weiss

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that last room from Palmer Weiss, those turquoise lamps are stunning. I personally love the look of pairs of lamps, it gives such symmetry and balance!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?