Image Map

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jocking Trina's Place

Sooo.. Back in the day I interned for Trina Turk at their corporate offices in Glendale. I have to be honest - I sort of hated it. Ha. BUT -- I absolutely LOVE her Palm Springs mid century home and want it for my self. Her living room is insane. The gold greek key chairs should be mine, and same with that interesting stool/round side table, and both lamps.
I also will take the bar cart with the glass bottles.

Here (above) is the guest bedroom. Nothing in particular I am DYING to have, but the bed and the bedding is kinda groovy. Gotta give credit where credit is due.


And then of course is her sick vintage Lane dresser that is bad ass. And same goes with the lamp, rug, and bargello-ish throw blanket.

images via ElleDecor.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?