Image Map

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beverly Hills What a Thrill

In honor of today being 9-02-10 day.... (and this being my home turf) here is a few dedications to what makes Beverly Hills what it is today!! (sorry if you reading this in the email in that case you are reading this on 9.03.10...)

Ahh... the cast from West Beverly High..... My favorite character was Kelly - and I always liked her with Dylan.
Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop 1, 2, 3, 4.....


The location of Pretty Woman.... The Regent Beverly Wilshire on Wilshire Blvd.
Classic lines of that movie:
"Color me happy, there's a sofa in here for two!"
"Oh honey.... look, I gotta runner in my panty hose..... I'm not wearing panty hose!" (First time in an elevator).




Beverly Hills What a Thrill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?