Image Map

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amazing Painter - Lana Gomez @ The Brewery Walk.

There is a lot more to come on The Glam Lamb for you to see on painter Lana Gomez - but I wanted to give you all a heads up that her work will be featured at the Brewery Art Walk in Los Angeles this weekend.  There are going to be some other great artists as well - but do make sure to check out Ms. Gomez... her pieces are insane.  They are vibrant, unique, full of rich colors, and quite surprising -- if you ask me, they are pretty sick.

Family Matters

One of Lana's paintings in Interior Designer - Kelly Wearstler's office.  Amazzzing!


2 comments:

  1. Her work is amazing!!! I must go check out her website.
    PS. Your SO right Hallie, we definitely share brain when it comes to our tastes! :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy -- her site is fantastic (she's my boyfriend's sister and dear friend of mine). Please do check her out!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?