Image Map

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dreaming of a Vacay.

I am itching for a vacation.  You know the kind.... Sunshine... Bikini.... An umbrella in my drink.... A beach....

So, on a positive note - I found the spot.  The W Hotel in Vieques Island - Puerto Rico. How unreal does this place look?

Besides this being a dream post, the decor of this place is way cool too.  Its happy, bright, colorful, eclectic and trendy - of course in W style.  There's an amazing fire pit, great pools, fun swing chairs (what else could you need?!) and so much more!

A fire pit, what a cool place to unwind.

A way cool way to check in and find out Puertoo Rican info at the Concierge Desk.

What a fun outdoor swing.  How could you not smile sitting here??

Wow.

What fabulous chairs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this hotel looks amazing! I'm LOVING the pool! I'm going to check it out now...awww, a girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?