Image Map

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What did we do before Ziplock?

Those guys over at Ziplock really have their Thinking Caps on!  

Now - I am talking from complete experience because I travel A LOT - and this right here is brilliant.  The TILI Bag (Take It or Leave It) are reusable Ziplock bags that are great for travel.  They come decorated in 3 different color ways with fun, and happy prints.  You can stash anything in them and are great especially when you have to take your stuff out for security...  I don't think the entire airport security line needs to meet your toiletries.  Wet bathing suits, jewelry, rolled up belts, underwear, make up... these will schlep it all! 

Get 'em HERE!





3 comments:

  1. I used to carry zip loc with chcocolate and sweets when i went out...now this is a much more STYLISH way to do it...love these!:))))))))

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you admit that it isn't walnuts or granola you are stashing in your purse - but candy!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um hot pink leopard..i didnt even need to read what it was i already wanted it, but I love!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?