Image Map

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On my radar... Give a little... Aid to Artisans

Are you familiar with Aid to Artisans?

It's an organization that creates economic opportunities for artisan groups from around the world that are faced with severe hardships where the craft traditions are at risk. The website offers featured items for sale made by the skilled artisans from countries all over the world.

Not only is this an amazing organization to support, but the products are absolutely beautiful, so it really kills two birds with one stone - give back to struggling countries and receive a beautiful product.

Here are my 2 faves that caught my eye:
Vessels from Mozambique $55 each
Haiti Etched Hearts $15 for pair (These would make fantastic Valentine's gifts!)

3 comments:

  1. I've had three vessels very similar to those for a few years now... I absolutely love them! Those hearts are putting a smile on my face. thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great organization! Thanks for sharing, it is now book marked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this, I especially love to give gifts that give back and any one of the vessels would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?