Image Map

Sunday, February 13, 2011

14 Days of Romance: Get primped for your date (Cali Style): Day 13

I don't know about you - but, I am a HUGE fan of getting my hair blown out.  Everything just looks better when you have a great hair day.  So.... for this Valentine's Day - if you live in the Los Angeles area - do I have a fab tip for you.

Primp your self at one of these fabulous "blow out only" salons - where you can chose from different blow out options (bed head, slick straight, etc) and look amazing on your Valentine's date!


The Dry Bar is a great option with 5 locations (Brentwood, West Hollywood, Studio City, Pacific Palisades, and Dallas, TX - and coming soon: Newport Beach, CA and Scottsdale, AZ).  They have different options of blowouts - and at $35.  They do a fab job!!


My Blow LA is a great spot - and all blow outs are $35.  They are located in Beverly Hills. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I too LOVE getting my hair blown out!! Happy V-Day to you Hallie! Hope your day is fabulous :)
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?