Image Map

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Minty Fresh Home Inspirations

So fresh and so clean.... clean.... (A nod to Outkast by the way.... LOL!)

I am really feeling the color: Mint Green - It's so refreshing, bright, clean, it's got that old fashioned feel but still feels modern - when done right of course.  Because -- mint can be done wrong.... way wrong. 

So - here are some beautiful examples. 

Musings of a Night Owl - how absolutely gorgeous is that!
T2Tea.com  Sweet!

Houzz


Designed by RLH Studios


1stdibs.com

1stdibs.com


Designed by Tobi Fairley Tobi Fairley can make any color look good. 

image via Houzz.com

image via Houzz.com

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet color to work with and I totally agree about Tobi :) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touches of mint green. Such a fun, happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved every picture. It got better and better as I scrolled down! I really loved Tobi's room how fun are those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mint green has always been a fav of mine but i totally forgot about it until these photos!!!! Now i need some in my house . . . thanks
    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed at how well different greens can work together! I just did a post about Emerald green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this minty stuff. This might just be my new favorite color.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?